Feedback from our customers regularly praises the quality of our great food and drinks. We are really excited by such positive comments as it underlines our wish to support local and small independent businesses that provide great quality products.
Some of Our Suppliers
- Lindfield Coffee who prepare our special Tree House blend.
- Handcross Butchers who supply our fantastic meat.
- Fellows Bakery in Ardingly who make our delicious bread.
- MDTea in Brighton who deliver our wonderful selection of teas.
- Lois at Baggy Pantry who hand makes many of our yummy cakes.
New Summer Addition
With Summer on the way, we want to develop the range of refreshing colds products on offer such as our double shot iced coffee milk shake and our range of iced fruit smoothies. In line with our belief that great food and drinks can be sourced from small independent suppliers we were thrilled when we came across LICKALIX with their fantastic range of natural fruit ice lollies.
What Makes LICKALIX Special?
LICKALIX make organic, natural, healthy ice lollies from real whole fruit. So, their lollies are free from concentrates, preservatives or any other chemical nasties which means they are great for children. Using real whole fruit in the lollies you get all of the goodness, nutrients and fibres that the fruit provides. Also, the fact that the fruit used is organic and free-from any additives means that the lollies can be enjoyed by all the family.
So, in terms of our mission to source great food and drinks what makes LICKALIX special? Quite simply the fact that the product is:
- made in the UK
- certified organic
- gluten, lactose, dairy & nut free
- suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- no added nasties, everything is totally natural
- only 35 calories in some lollies e.g. Oh So Berry lolly
- ethically sourced quality ingredients
- made by a family run business
You don’t always have to sit in the cafe to enjoy our great food and drinks as a take out service is available.